T-council (was RE: HUMANBEINGS)

Rob Savoye (rob@cygnus.com)
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:06:28 -0600 (MDT)

From: \"bobbin bob\"
Subject: Re: HUMANBEINGS

> Speaking of that-
> Where will it be?

Nobody knows yet. The Thanksgiving council site is not usually picked till
the last minute, typically with less than 10 days notice.

> I also know that some of the information re. where etc. were
> inadvertently posted here in late september.

That is where Sailor and a few of his friends will be. T-Council may also be
there, or it may not. Some people prefer a private household with land for
T-council (leaving more focus for "work"), and some prefer to be camping. The
site hasn't been decided.

> correct, it will be only a couple of hours from me. I would like to be

Chances are it'll still be in Arizona, and close to you. Remember though that
this is a *working* council, not a "gathering" per se...

> there. If for purposes of security or some other purpose, some deem it
> unwise to post it here, I would very much appreciate a private e-mail

Nope, no secrets.. Just the same old Rainbow time kind of scheduling... :-)

- rob -

Back to the Top Level: