Re: Rainbow Gatherings, what about a guy like me...

Karin Zirk (kzirk@earthlink.net)
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:32:25 -0700

Serenity Ridge is a 100% substance free space. It happens at some
regionals and at the nationals. No cafene or tobacco allowed nor
anything stronger.

If you're hanging out with younger family, they tend to be more into the
substance thing.

Most of the folks I know that are my age and older (37), either don't do
substances, or do very little.

Please keep coming back.

Love,

Karin

spw@*NOSPAM*cheerful.com wrote:

> well, i made it to a gathering. 2.5 hours to get there, 2 hours there,
> 2.5 hours to get home... but it was worth it...
>
> I ran into a guy that was from here (St. Louis) and he showed me around.
> I didnt learn a whole lot, but i did learn that i want to go again :0
>
> the one thing that concerns me is that i seemed to be the only brother who
> abstains from all chemicals for spiritual reasons ('cept coffee, my last
> weakness...) is there some camp or area where i could find like minded
> people? I would guess that with how many unique and diverse types there
> are at these things, there are probably lots of others like me.... But it
> seemed like most everyone i met at Shawnee was looking for or using mind
> altering substances....
>
> but even if im the only one, ill keep going.... Any observations or
> suggestions will be gratefully accepted :)
>
> peace,
>
> Steve
>
> --
> sometimes we live no particular way but our own
> spw@cheerful.com http://dont have one right now

Back to the Top Level: