Re: Passing of a friend and daughter

gregg little (gsl1@mail.airmail.net)
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:11:03 -0500

My deepest and most heart felt thoughts are with you and your family on
this recent tragedy. I know that we will someday see Eeelaynor in her
grandest glory at the most precious gathering of our tribes. She watches
from above with love and patience waiting for our arrival. Bless you
brother. May her free spirit live on with all of us.

gregg

At 12:11 AM 10/15/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>You do not know me as I have never posted to this newsgroup before. I did
>not know of its existence until today (surfin' the web instead of
>working!). Please forgive me for not knowing any of your jargon.
>
>I am posting this now, because I want you to know that my daughter Elanor
>attended her first gathering last July in Oregon and you may have met her:
>tall, slender, dressed like Janis Joplin, almost waist length brown hair,
>large diamond shaped tatoo in the middle of her back. She would have
>pronounced her name as "Eee-LAY-nor." She telephoned a friend while she
>was at the gathering and told her friend that she, Elanor, was "the
>happiest chick in the world." I gather she had found a group a free
>spirits much like her.
>
>If you did meet her or know her, then I am afraid I have some very sad
>news to report. Elanor was killed in a car wreck in Arizona while
>returning to Texas from the gathering. I guess she has now gone to
>another and grander Rainbow Gathering. May we all join her in some future
>and better world.
>
>"It is beautiful to have been alive while [she] was alive."
>
> -Pablo Neruda
>
>--
>Elliot Richmond
>PhD candidate in Science Education