Re: Worse than CASSINI! October 16th launch date!

Rain-in-the-Face (pchelp@i-55.com)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 11:13:35 -0500

ArrowStar,

Have you noticed that you seem to be the only person taking John Savard's
post, "Worse then Cassini," seriously? I think that you may be making some
assumptions that a lot of folks, even Rainbows, don't. Like, it occurs to
me that the simplest explanation for John's story is that somebody made it
up.
Given the choice between a highly complex solution and a simple one that
explains the facts available equally well, I'll take the simple answer
every time -- the "Occam's Razor" principle.

Blessed be,

~ ~ ~ Rain-
~:-) in-the
~ ~ ~ Face

----------
> From: Jay Purselley <arrowstar@webtv.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.gathering.rainbow
> Subject: Re: Worse than CASSINI! October 16th launch date!
> Date: Sunday, October 12, 1997 1:04 PM
>
> Hello brother, this is strange mews if true. What is the projects' name?
> Can you tell or find out more about it? This still sounds like old tech
> to me.With a new twist. As someone who has been in the same prison as a
> cia former head of covert ops of Iran-Contra , I know, and from my own
> studies ,other people and my abduction exoeriences, that very long light
> year journeys use zero point energy, to get to and through, time/space
> morphogenetic grid point nexuses.These in turn are aligned with outlet
> nexuses in the target area of space.Please excuse my poor way of putting
> it.I am not a physicist and only have a12th grade education.Also the
> suspended animation could just be; that if they are taking a long time
> to get there by using spead of light (or probably sub light speed)speed
> technology, it would just take too many years to get there and be awake
> on the voyage.Maybe generations could pass before they arrived.Depending
> on how far Alpha Centari is.I don't know.The most intriging question is
> why are they going and what do they expect when they get there? Maybe
> this is just another acting out of Alternative 3 in order to survive the
> coming catastrophes and the Photon Belt/dimensional shift.
> All blessings in the Light- Arrowstar+Tribe of Romany Star+ Rainbow-

Back to the Top Level: