Re: Rainbow Guide

Karin Zirk (kzirk@earthlink.net)
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 11:52:09 -0700

Point of Information,

WHen you send in an entry for the Guide, it usually means you'll get a
copy as soon as its done. The Guides that were distributed in July were
mailed (to the best of my knowledge) in September. Those people who had
sent information for the guide after the gathering, probably had their
stuff forwarded to the new Rainbow Guide Crew.

Old Crew was in Missouri, New Crew is in California.

I think the new crew is planning on getting an edition out around the
first of the year.

Remember folks, this is Rainbow. We all do the stuff we do in our spare
time. So everything happens on Rainbow time.

Stuff comes when ya need it.

Love,

Karin

Happy Shel wrote:

> Maan Omran wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> > More than 3 months ago, I sent a request for the new rainbow guide with
> > a check to an address in Missouri, I have not received or heard
> > anything. Any information is appreciated.
> > Thank you all
> If you'll send me a 5x7 envelope w/ 92 cents postage and I'll send you
> one.
>
> Peace,
> Happ

Back to the Top Level: