Re: Small seed give away

gsayers (gsayers@kanza.net)
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 22:14:25 -0500

hey would anyone be interested in some tobacco seeds - i have millions and
millions -
i will just send them to you but if you have any seeds to trade that would
be way cool -
peace love and light
rainbowbrother
PS i also have millions of datura seeds but i would only send them to you
if you promise to use them only for growng - datura seeds are pretty
dangerous - i had 7 foot tall datura plants this year with beautiful white
flowers - this is a powerful plant - to just look at it is amazing -

----------
> From: Thomas Cagle <nh-adapt@juno.com>
> To: herb@vm.ege.edu.tr
> Cc: gathering@cygnus.com
> Subject: Small seed give away
> Date: Sunday, October 12, 1997 6:55 PM
>
> Good morning all,
> I had a limited amount of seed to give away.
> Due to the wonderful responce I think I have homes for all of my rosa
> rugosa seed!
> It is now up to other good scavengers to distribute some of their
> 'finds'. Before man covered the earth, nature could in her own time do
> this task. Nowadays we have to help some.
>
> Free our people!
> Tom Cagle
> nh-adapt@juno.com
> http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6482