Re: (none)

soaring eagle (sureagle@bellatlantic.net)
Thu, 09 Oct 1997 14:20:20 -0700

well sara expectv the unexpected, lots of warm hugs, good vibes, wonderful
music, fun, good people, special memories, and lots of smiles...
I wish I could go.... where are you from?

if your'e from pa. or thereabouts give me a ride.....

you can visit the following sites for info.
http://www.welcomehome.org
http://www.libertynet.org/rainbow/

lotso love,

keep in touch.

soaring eagle
http://www.pipeline.com/~shandala5/eagle/

Sara E. Monk wrote:

> I recently heard about this group of people through a friend and my
> roomate and I are planning to take a trip to the Shawnee, IL meeting this
> coming weekend, I was just wondering if anyone could give me some sort of an
> idea of what to expect other than what I've recieved on the web site.
> thanks!
>
> sara

Back to the Top Level: