Re: The DOGGONE Golden Road

Christophe Barbey (cbarbey3@law.ua.edu)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 13:14:20 CST

> To: gathering@cygnus.com
> Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 00:12:53 -0600
> From: LUCIPHER@webtv.net (LUCIFER)
> Subject: Re: The DOGGONE Golden Road

> Whoa!
> So gender and everything physical is illusion. What an illusory thing to
> say. I know Eastern Mysticism talks like this alot but come on. What
> does this mean? That you are on some higher plain than everybody else?

Why not ?

> That it doesn't count when we eat or drink or breath? That my sexual
> urges are somehow base and meaningless before you the high holy
> enlightened one that has gone beyond mear physicality?

Do you miss anything or are you doing some special penances ?
or may be you are just real old and worned out ?

> Don't see it. Won't go for it.
>
> God gave us bodies and desires and gender and it's sooo easy to assert
> that you are above all that but such allegations are meaningless
> semantics and really blatant elitism.

It's so easy to do well with those bodies, though ! Easy or hard but
real now ! It's a fair start..

> Pride is unnecessary huh. More politically correct attempts at
> philosophical superiority. Empty rhetoric as far as I'm concerned (I'm
> an expert on empty rhetoric). I am damn proud of my success' and my
> services. I ain't some perfect detached Buddha and neither are you bro!

Why not ? You surely are a Holy crusty ?

> Sorry kids,
Kid yourself, and lick it please !

> to me spiritual science and discipline involves sublimating
> real life not negating it.
You bet, and doing deep too !

> I am proud of my gender
(no comment, but agreement)

> (although BommbdBoom
> I am considering the possibility that in another life I was a Baboon
> Female-- but but but I was horny as hell then too!).
WOOOOOOW ! What was I ? the male baboon uncapable of satisfying you,
so you turned human instead ?

> I am proud of my
> body (geez I'd like to lose some weight)
(me too !)

> and I am proud of the material
> possessions I have gained through hard work and which serve friends and
> Family!
(yeah that WebTV !)

> Oh Goddess I'm so unenlightened it's scarey!?!
What time did you write this message ? Keep some ligth on the screen
(double meanning there, not empty).
Fright is a childish of bigotry feeling !

> LUV
> BULL
I love you BULL,

Happy trails,