Re: guides

Christophe Barbey (cbarbey3@law.ua.edu)
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 12:37:15 CST

> Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 09:18:29 -0500
> From: Happy Shel <hapyshel@swbell.net>
> To: gathering@cygnus.com
> Subject: Re: guides

> Hey.......didn't you know that my email prog crashed. It's up, now, and
> I am reading and answering 500 messages. I have about 10 Guides left.
> Send 5x7 envelope with 93 cents postage to Happy, PO BOX 141354, Dallas,
> TX 75223.
>
> Peace,
>
> Happy
>
> Bluegill wrote:
>
> > Christophe Barbey wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Happy Shel,
> > > Please open your E-mail, please reply.
> > > This is second call...
> > > You had offered guides...
> > > I had sended envelop and stamps...
> > > The time is running short...
> > >
> > > What are you up to, and/or are we communicating ?
> > >
> > > I'll love you anyway, but what about proper use of resources ?
> > >
> > > All with you, hoping sincerely to hear from you.
> > > Love is One.
> > >
> > > To your best...
> > >
> > > Kriss
> >
> > Bluegill here, send me your address and I'll send you a guide.
> >
> > Rainbow Guide Loveslave Slavin' in St. Louis
> > Love
> > Johnny

So that's what !
You have all my compassion... (and a lot of work).
Even though I am going to disconnect,
I'll pick my mail on the 16th of october
so I hope you got that mail of mine, and the time to send it.
Europe and most of my friends in switzerland would love to have one.

With care,

Kriss

Back to the Top Level: