Re: Love-BIS, GAYS NOT "DOGGONE"

BoomBdBoom (boombdboom@aol.com)
7 Oct 1997 20:41:39 GMT

In article <61a2jj$209$1@newsd-105.bryant.webtv.net>,
LaughingBull@webtv.net (Roger Parness) writes:

>It's an obnoxious way to bring humor to the battle of the sexes. Perhaps
>you lucky folks with Rainbow mates don't battle any longer. (really?)
>Those of us looking for love amongst the Family of Living Light continue
>to experience the difficulties of inter-gender (mis)communication.
>
>It is my duty to run my mouth and type like the intellectual monkey boy
>I be. I think I'm funny. NaYa!
>
>Loneliness yields frustration which sublimates to humor.
<Snip and tuck>
> Also know that it is as obvious to me
>as to you observers why an obnoxious butthead with a great deal of
>subconscious animosity might have a hard time finding a woman to love.
>Such is the price of comedy!

Interesting what little vicius cycles we weave for ourselves. And in the
name of Love no less. Well, if it turns your crank have at it.

>Nevertheless it is my duty to stand strong on this issue. The absence of
>feminazi tendencies amongst your friends is to be celibrated. But that
>doesn't mean this insidious ideology does not permeate our Gatherings.

I got lots to say about that. I'll do it under Yin and Yang

Montana Crystal

BoomBdBoom@aol.com
Http://members.aol.com/BoomBdBoom/store.html for musical instruments

Back to the Top Level: