Re: Caterpillar

Maryann Miller (mmiller@3-cities.com)
Mon, 06 Oct 1997 20:33:01 -0700

pmbnikki@ctg.net wrote:

> I am looking for some information...Today floating in my goldfish pond was
> a very large caterpillar. It is about 8-10 inches long, as big around as
> a cigar and has spikes across the top of its body starting at about 1/2
> inch and decreasing to very tiny spikes. I have never seen a caterpillar
> this large. We removed it from the water and placed it in a coffee can.
> When we did, the side of it started leaking a bluish clear liquid. Please
> help any info would be greatly appreciated. We have it now in our
> freezer.

Please don't take this as disrespectfull, but are you one of the members
of this psychedelic religion??? I'm not really serious but good grief!
(theres a saying youdon't hear much anymore), I'd love to see a pic of
this thing...could be from outer space! No wait, I saw this on the x
files, it's really a humanoid in disguise...do not expose your
bellybutton when near this thing!!!

Aloha
Mark...

Back to the Top Level: