Re: The Golden Road of Love

Maryann Miller (mmiller@3-cities.com)
Mon, 06 Oct 1997 20:23:29 -0700

shel55@hotmail.com

Joe Cool wrote:

> So let me get this straight Mark (Maryann?). If a Black man tells me I
> don't know what it's like to live in the ghetto in a racist society I
> can tell him he's wrong because all my friends agree that in a past life
> I was Black and living in Harlem.

Oh jo cool or whoever you are today, you are getting to be so much fun!
This thread had me lauging. Do you have a web page so a person could put
a face with the personalities? ( imacultof imacultof).

First of all,,,MARKMARKMARKMARKMARKMARKMARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok ok I'm
using my mommies computer for a little while geeze, get a clue, im
sensitive enough about it already!

Downta binnis.
About the black guy (do you really have to capitalize "Black"???) in the
ghetto. Gee, tell him whatever you like but it would be best not to piss
him off if he's big. I know what it's like to get beat up by a "Black"
man cuz in my last life I WAS a big black man and went around beating up
white guys who pissed me off. But seriously, you seem to get the jist of
it, yes...just don't listen to your friends so much.

Cool! Much like you guys I know everything have been everywhere and
have
> a politically correct answer that displays my absolute perfection. Joe
> Cool approves of ths stupidity!

Oh what a dastardly perfect thing to say, you scoundrel you!!!! THRUST!
PERRY! THRUST THRUST! (Hey, whatch it with the thrusting)

Funny how the man defends the woman who asserted she had nothing to
> learn about men.

And defend I will!!! To the death even!!! What woman? POW ! BOOOM!
SOCK!!! (Like superman, oops, I mean Superman)

> Hey Rainbow I'm in charge here! You must follow my commands because in
> another life I was your mafiosa boss.

I knew you would begin to see the light!!! You see, a mafiosA would be a
female mafia type person. A mafiosO is of course a male mafia type
person. So I'm sure glad your getting in touch the the femine side of
your past. I'll bet you were so sexy in all that gucci leather.

> Hey reincarnation is working out great!
>
> LUV
> BULL
>
> PS I am pretty sure I was the Pope and Alexander and Caesar and Jimi
> Hendrix a couple of times!

That's rad, but the problem is, in your next life, no one is ever going
to believe what you were in this one!!! HA! I, gentleman that I am, ask
for you sword sir, lest I tire of this game!!!

PPS You can call me Lucy if you'll keep writing lovely sister! Drum On!

Ok, if you insist. Lovely sister, lovely sister, lovely sister, lovely
sister...enough??? Did'nt they teach you punctuation in hell??? Oh, now
I feel bad, that was a low blow. Besides, now everyone is going to be
correcting my terrible spelling and punctuation.

Untill next time re-opps Red Baron!!!! (Snoopy goes back into his house)
Aloha evil prince
Mark...

Back to the Top Level: