Re: So cal drumcircle!

Karin Zirk (kzirk@earthlink.net)
Mon, 06 Oct 1997 19:20:27 -0700

Daytime drum circles in local parks usually don't have problems with
alcohol. So you get off easy on that regard.

I'm glad to hear you had a great turnout. Keep me posted.

For those in Southern California we have lots of drum circles.

San Diego: Black's Beach is Wed, Oct. 15th dusk til dawn
San Diego: South Shores every Sunday Night after dark
Huntingon Beach: Huntingon State Beach on Saturday Oct. 18th 3 PM - 10
PM
As well as the Long Beach circle.

Call the hotline for updates 619/226-5797

Love ya all. It's great to see the circles multiplying.

Luke Sayer wrote:

> Hello family !
> I am starting a drum circle/potluck in long beach
> Last saturday was the first one We! got 30 people and good vibes
> any so cal family who would like to go e-mail me for directions!
> also any focilzers from anywhere that could give me some advice on local
> drum circles We have not had any problems with alchol
>
> Loving you!
> scott

Back to the Top Level: