Re: MEDICINE THREAD

Carla Newbre (c_newbre@efn.org)
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 22:57:32 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Tom Cagle wrote:
> > From: Carla Newbre <c_newbre@efn.org>
> > Newsgroups: alt.gathering.rainbow
> > Subject: Re: MEDICINE THREAD
> > Date: Sunday, October 05, 1997 5:53 PM
> >
> > Heh, heh, Carla is gone for a bit. I, Snarla, have this to say about the
> > bigots who maintain that AMA medicine kills and that the worst thing you
> > could ever do to yourself is go to a regular doctor.

> Snarla,
> Are you the woman with one armpit sculpted into a profile of WC Feilds and
> the other a bust of Elvis? Love your style.
> Tom

Yep, that's me. Actually, it was a Shivalingum (Snarla's side) and and
Elvis' profile (Carla's side), but I like the W.C. Fields idea, too.
Maybe him on one side and Mae West on the other the next time I'm ready
for a change. Thanks for the compliment and the idea.

Snarla is one of my alter-egos - comes out when I'm not paying attention -
wreaks havoc and chaos - is very rude, and just rides that line of being
abusive; I, Carla, do not believe in flaming people, aspiring to the
Buddhist principles of right thought, right speech, right action, right
livelihood, etc. Sometimes, according to Snarla, I am almost nauseatingly
politically correct, and she is very bored with what she sees as being my
pretentiousness and affectations of wisdom. I have tried my best to
subdue her, but she insists on hanging around and making a nuisance of
herself. I'm not sure exactly which one of us is Roger's cyber-consort -
maybe both - that would explain the seemingly neurotic and inconsistent
thinks he's wonderful. Carla, the crisis intervention counselor,
appreciates his intelligence, but is not too sure about his mental
stability. Of course, both of us agree that Crusty rules!

In the Spirit of Consensus #5,
Carla/Snarla

Back to the Top Level: