Re: Love-BIS, GAYS NOT "DOGGONE"

BoomBdBoom (boombdboom@aol.com)
5 Oct 1997 18:30:26 GMT

Ok, Bull. we know where Kriss gets his shot gun reaction to homos from.
Just where do you get this feminazi crap from? Did you hit up the wrong
girl? All the rainbow women I'm hanging with are mothers. Aint no
feminazi's here.

Montana Crystal

BoomBdBoom@aol.com
Http://members.aol.com/BoomBdBoom/store.html for musical instruments

PS can I call you Lucy? ;^}

In article <614ni8$6uq$1@newsd-108.bryant.webtv.net>, LUCIPHER@webtv.net
(LUCIFER) writes:

>Kriss,
>I know we are=A0now life long friends. We will even meet someday. I love
>you. But your long posts are really difficult to follow. At least your
>not purposely obnoxious like me.
>
>You cannot generalize anything about homosexuality just as there are no
>universal truths about heterosexuality. There are so many straight men
>who are abusive ignorant violent sociopaths that we cannot say that our
>way (heterosexuality all the way) is better or more natural or any other
>convenient elitist superlative.
>
>Actually it is asexuality that gets me going. I'd rather see guys
>humping goats than think that sexuality is passing away. Do the asexual
>androgenes have a political support group? Is there a 'Cold as Ice'
>camp?
>
>I'd rather take my absolutely hetero ass to Faerie Camp and enjoy some
>creativity than be bashed by feminazi celibates.
>
>Anyway Kriss you're totally out of the politically correct loop with
>this one and I love you for it!
>
>Speak Your Mind!
>Celibrate Thought!

Back to the Top Level: