Re: MEDICINE THREAD

Glenn & Ilene Battin (gbattin@netreach.net)
Sat, 04 Oct 1997 14:17:23 -0400

Dragonfly wrote:
> snip>
> Carla's post was an excellent list of alternative health measures that could
> promote your body healing itself.

I agree. Also, several beautiful people replied privately w/healing
mantra's to meditate on, specific natural remedies, a promise of long
distance Reiki, advise and LOVE.

I love you all.

> I would like to add that there is nothing wrong with a second
> or third opinion,HO.
especially when -->>

> >>The Doc says based on experience in 80-90% of the cases
> >>this is a viral infection and will last about a month. If
> >>it persists longer I should begin a series of tests
> >> for brain cancer.
> This was my 2nd opinion doc.

> I would be impatient at the prospect of an illness lasting a
> month that *had not* been diagnosed adequately
> especially when the bottom line might be cancer.......

This impatience led me to stagger through the posting of MEDICINE THREAD.

> Snip>

> Is there a homeopathic doctor where you live? Yes, but I have'nt seen her/him yet. I live N metro Phila.

> If your doctor balks at the idea then you need a new doctor.

My primary had me rx'ed on Augmentin 500 mg. (antibiotic) then referred
me after 3 days to the MD. otolaryangologist E)ar N)ose T)hroat.
Who rx'ed me Meclizine (anti-vert).

This med masks dizziness about 60%. I have been using several of the
other suggested remedies too. I'll compile the alt. therapies later and
share them w/ agr when I'm thinking clearer.

> much love and will be keeping you in prayer
>
> Dragonfly

Love ..... Prayer ..... go to the top of the list.

I guess the persistant head buzz is'nt part of the universal OM but a
clue that all is'nt healed yet.
Love,
Glenn

Back to the Top Level: