Re: Peace song (from dragon fly)

Dragonfly (dragnfly@iac.net)
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 20:26:16 -0400

At 05:32 PM 10/1/97 CST, Christophe Barbey wrote:
>Hello Dragon Fly,
>
>With the deep of my heart, this post of yours is why this so called
>group is not so usual...
>I love you...
>Well, and beside no one walking on water and even him whent through
>some hardship he had to heal from, and he worked for evolution I
>suppose...
>Well beside that, if I ever heard a clear peace song, what you wrote
>is one !
>With love...
>
>Kriss

What a beautiful message you sent:) thank you for the kind and
thoughtful words Kriss.......it makes me happy that you thought
it was ok. The writer sounded like s/he wanted to start a fight,
but I couldn't help but think they may have really wanted the
truth, the light.......hopefully they'll find their way home and
see just how beautiful a rainbow is, with all it's colors!

much luvnhugz
Dragonfly

Back to the Top Level: