Re: Dallas Gathering private??????

\ (llyr@azstarnet.com)
Fri, 03 Oct 1997 10:51:37 -0600

X989@aol.com wrote:

> Look now Maddy and Bob and others--this is all pretty simple and not
> such a
> big deal--when folke do things on private property the land owner has
> legitmate right to set any parameters they want--it's their land and
> how they
> choose to use it is their choice
>
> a rainbow gathering that is not open to all the family is no more
> rainbow
> than any other social event taking place in the world--i am sure the
> fine
> folks in Dallas mean no disrespect but have simply missnamed their
> private
> party

That is my point exactly! If I was unclear on that, I thank you for
stating it better.

And I certainly did not mean any disrespect for the fine Rainbow folks
in and around Dallas. Or Georgia for that matter.

I do, however, get a bit annoyed with what sometimes appears to be an
attempt on the part of some to usurp leadership and authority, where
neither exist.

I do not believe that was/is the case in Dallas- and certainly not on
the part of Happy, whose kindness and courtesy has given me many warm
smiles!

And I surely have no problem with private parties! :)
Here's wishing loads of fun at the private party in Dallas!

I do have a problem with unauthorized authority in the name of RFOLL.
I don't think we need more LEOs- even if they wear tie - dye!

These are just my thughts, and its a subject that has been a small
irritation to me for a long time- kinda like a small splinter between my
toes I can't get out. I wouldn't have picked at it in public, but it
feels like its a splinter in the toes of the family, so...

doo daa doo daa

"bob"

Back to the Top Level: