Re: Love-BIS, GAYS NOT "DOGGONE"

\ (llyr@azstarnet.com)
Thu, 02 Oct 1997 23:35:42 -0600

Output Solutions wrote:

> > I wish some of us could get over our homophobia!
> > Gays are the third gender, transsexuals the fourth, NOT IN-BETWEEN,
> > CONFUSED, OR INVERTED!!
>
> RIGHT ON!
>
> I personally lack a self-label (although when I discovered I was
> pregnant,
> I joked that I am a pregnant lesbian, and not bi har har de har), and
>
> when asked "what ARE you?" I answer "declassified". :)

That's Wonderful!!! Wouldn't it be cool if we were all "declassified"?

> <snip>
> I don't want to see homophobia or any other
> > type of bigotry on this newsgroup or I am leaving...
> > loves and hugs,
> > ton-e
>
> xo
> Jen

Please please please please don't go anywhere with all that niceness!
Put their hands in warm water while they are sleeping if they can't take
a joke!
Besides- have you seen those other discussion groups out their? Not a
pretty picture!

xxx's & ooo's to both ton-e and Jen.

"bob"

Back to the Top Level: