Re: The Golden Road of Love

Christophe Barbey (cbarbey3@law.ua.edu)
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 19:05:54 CST

> To: gathering@cygnus.com
> Date: 30 Sep 1997 18:54:14 GMT
> From: boombdboom@aol.com (BoomBdBoom)
> Subject: Re: The Golden Road of Love

> In article <756C127A30.alt.gathering.rainbow@law.ua.edu>,
> cbarbey3@law.ua.edu (Christophe Barbey) writes:
>

> >Yeah, that's the point, what road do women walk on anyway ?
> >And if there is no answer then who builded the golden road, and
> >beside gold what is it made of ?
> >That's how I see it: the road, is the heart we put into it, women's
> >have their own, merging them does not systematically make them
> >bigger...
> >Anyway, if you can look at any women, knowing that you love her, in
> >any women that is going to love you, can create with that boundless
> >love... then it can happen. But dont expect of her, expect of
> >yourself to be capable of loving, and it will surely happen...
> >All with you... (snip) Social relations rarely fall from the
> >sky, you ought to create them...
> >Am I talking nonsense ? No use walking that road alone anyway in the
> >first place...
> >

> Exactly.
>

> All of life is just a state of being. Silly, but true. It is what we
> thing and how we feel about it that makes our world either heaven or hell.
> So why not think about the good parts, while leaving room, a mental
> readiness, for more.
>
> For example: Joe Shmoe is walking down the street. So far today he has
> found a quarter, drooled over a djembe in a store window, and nearly gotten
> run over. After shaking the adrenalin rush from the near accident he
> thinks about how nice it would be if he found enough quarters to buy the
> drum. It's just a pipe dream, but it makes him happy. He smiles while he
> thinks about it. Jane Doe is walking down the street toward him and sees
> this most peculiar smile on his face. She has seen the near accident and
> just can't help herself. She stops him and asks how he can be happy when
> he was nearly killed. He is embarrased, but tells her about her pipe
> dream. Well, she'd seen that djembe too and knows just how he feels.
> "Hey, wait a minute. I know where we can get some quarters" she says and
> the two of them go on a long and envolved adventure to collect money to buy
> the drum. Along the way they find out they have more than a drum in comin.
> Twenty years later they are still together. It's a good idea to smile.
>

> The Golden Road is a state of being, a way of carying oneself. It has to
> do with walking a "path with heart" to quote Cambell again (Man that dude
> could rock!). A path with heart is allowing ones true interests to dictate
> what one does with oneself. Only people who are on the path with heart,
> whatever that may be for them, are really satisfied with life. That goes
> for men and women. We aren't nearly as different as Babylon would have us
> beleive.
>

> Montana Crystal

Good fun....
Follow your instincts a lot, they know. Let klove and happiness,
carry you! Why not ?
And once that is rolling, once you know you can let life treat you
right, like you know your in the garden...
Walk out, try to make this place Earth, more of a garden of the
Heart... Share it, and dont be afraid to lose it; by now you know the
way anyway...

Thank you Montana Crystal,
Love you all !

Kriss