Re: Rainbow totally Non-violent?

Christophe Barbey (cbarbey3@law.ua.edu)
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 18:54:15 CST

> To: gathering@cygnus.com
> Date: 30 Sep 1997 18:24:51 GMT
> From: awinoquisi@aol.com (AwiNoquisi)
> Subject: Re: Rainbow totally Non-violent?

> Uh oh... You have just said something not very nice, JC:
> >the true >native Americans that were very vicious, hostile, and pardon the
> term ->savage ->towards others of their own kind as well as the white man?>>
>
> JC, have you explored native "American" history fully? From what I gather from
> this post, you have not. Well, my friend, most "NAs" were not violent unless
> they felt threatened. And, let's mention here that the "white" folks have a
> long, illustrious history of war-mongering on their own. Not to mention the
> genocide and total hell that they put NAs (including my own ancestors)
> through. I am not going to write anymore about this post. It is simply
> upsetting me too much that our society has been succeeding for too long in
> villifying the indigenous peoples of all continents that have been STOLEN
> through war and hate and greed.
>
> Love and Light
> Despite the fact that I would like to SCREAM right now,
> Julia

I am with you Julia,
Violence often starts by unkind words, and it's a trap I'v fallen in
too many times.
So for not to imitate the oppressor, we should keep our calm I
suppose... And help each other to it, for that oppressor even if many
is still alone in his heart for it is violent, while we are one for
we are open.
Someone said on that thread that violence was our past (to all of us
humans), there has been great light's of peace too. Let choose peace
as our future.
(And even if ti is the only reasonable choice, it is still a free
choice, for it is our/my true and full intent, and because it is the only
choice that will set us free, and that will let us remain one and in
love, in front of all humanity).
I'v spoken !

Kriss

Back to the Top Level: