1997 Annual Gathering in Oregon
This is the case filed by Alexis Black, Brian Michaels, Barry Adams,
Carla Newbre, John Johnson, and Susan Bernstein over the harassement
they got from the Forest Service over their refusal to sign a Group
- Forest Service Report
- This is the Forest Service's Official Report on this gathering.
- Letter to Dombeck
- This is letter written by Plunker to Mike Dombeck, Chief United States
Forest Service, and hand-delivered by Sue.
- Complaint for Relief
- This is the original complaint the filed against the Forest
- Motion to Dismiss
- This is the motion to dismiss as filed be the Forest Service.
- Second Amended Complaint
- This is the second amended complaint, filed in response to the
Forest Service's motion to dismiss.
- Request to file late
- This is a request to file the second amended complaint 2 days
- This is Brian and Barry's response to the motion to dismiss.
- Opinion and Order
- This is the courts decision.
- Brian's Motion to Dismiss
- This is Brian's motion to dismiss the citation for not signing a
Group Use permit.
- Plunker's List
- This is the list of documents in the case.
- Appeal Judgement
- This is the final judgement of the appeal in this case. The
request was turned down.